All craft vendor spaces are full.
You can join the waitlist below and we will notify you if any space becomes available. Please note that being on the waitlist does not guarantee a spot, but we will make every effort to accommodate as many vendors as we can.
We welcome you to participate in the 2nd Annual Evans City PumpkinFest!
Spend the weekend at our family-friendly community festival, complete with craft and food vendors, a car cruise, live entertainment & more!
PumpkinFest! is an outdoor event & will be held rain or shine!
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23 • 10 AM – 8 PM
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 24 • 10 AM – 4 PM
10’x10′ Booth Without Electric: $60 Before July 1 | $75 July 1 & After
10’x10′ Booth With Electric: $75 Before July 1 | $100 July 1 & After
Booth spaces are located on both sides of East Main Street and the surrounding area. The parking lane will be barricaded off for safety. Vendor spaces will be on the sidewalk. Please be advised that the street will not be closed to traffic.
Each vendor must supply their own tents, weights, tables, chairs, extension cords, etc. Extension cords must be at least a 50 ft x 12-gauge outdoor extension cord.
Booths must be set-up and ready by 10 AM on both days. Tear down is not permitted before 4 PM on Sunday.
A limited number of spaces are under the overhang/awning of a local business and do not require a tent. They’ll be given on a first come, first served basis.
Vendors must move their vehicles to a designated space after unloading AND BEFORE setting up. All vehicles must be out of the unloading area by 9 AM on Saturday morning.
The parking lane will be closed and you will not be able to park at your booth space.
Evans City PumpkinFest reserves the exclusive right to:
- All Raffles, 50/50, Auctions, and Game of Chance sales. Ticket sales of any kind must be pre-approved.
- Accept, decline, restrict vendors and/or their products as Evans City PumpkinFest deems necessary.
- Remove or place vendors and/or their products as Evans City PumpkinFest deems necessary.
- Restrict for sale any item, including items not listed on your application or pre-approved.
- Prohibit from sale all Silly String, Stink Bombs, and all other similar products.
- All ready-to-eat hot or cold food sales are considered food vendors. Duel craft and food vendors must complete and pay for a food vendor application and list crafts on the menu line.
2023 Craft Vendor Application